At Expert Pharmaceutical, we know how important it is to keep your immune system up and running to fight off all those unwanted pathogens. Our Immune Booster tea helps enhance functions of the immune, respiratory and digestive systems, as well as helping improve circulation. It is highly recommended for those with a weak immune system and dysfunction of respiratory & digestive systems.
- Enhance your Immune System*
- Enhance Lung Functions*
- Improve Circulation*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.
Chinese Herbs and COVID-19
Suggested Use: Take 1 sachet each time, 1-2 times per day. Dissolve with hot water to taste.
Ingredients: Astragali Radix, Codonopsis Radix, Poria, Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma, Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium, Platycodonis Radix, Armeniacae Amarum Semen, Aurantii Fructus, Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma, Zingiberis Recens Rhizoma, Jujubae Fructus.
Modern studies have demonstrated that Astragali Radix , Codonopsis Radix , Poria , Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma  can potentiate the immune response; Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium , Platycodonis Radix  and Armeniacae Amarum Semen  can improve the function of the respiratory system; most of them have antiinflammatory effect [3-11]. Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma [8,9], Radix Glycyrrhizae  and Zingiberis rhizoma  exhibit antiviral activities on different viruses.
1. Guo Z. et al: A Systematic Review of Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics on Astragali Radix: Implications for Astragali Radix as a Personalized Medicine. Int J Mol Sci. 2019, 22;20 (6).
2. Gao S. et al. Exploring on the bioactive markers of Codonopsis Radix by correlation analysis between chemical constituents and pharmacological effects. J Ethnopharmacol. 2019 May 23;236:31-41
3. Ríos JL. Chemical constituents and pharmacological properties of Poria cocos. Planta Med. 2011 May;77 (7):681-91.
4. Zhu B. The traditional uses, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz.: A review. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018, 15 (226):143-167.
5. Yu X, et al. Citri Reticulatae Pericarpium (Chenpi): Botany, ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry, and pharmacology of a frequently used traditional Chinese medicine. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018, 28 (220):265-282.
6. Ji MY, et al. The Pharmacological Effects and Health Benefits of Platycodon grandiflorus—A Medicine Food Homology Species. Foods 2020, 9 (2), 142.
7. Qadir M. Review on Pharmacological Activity of Amygdalin. Archives in Cancer Research 2017, 5 (4):160
8. Gu S. Antitumor, Antiviral, and AntiInflammatory Efficacy of Essential Oils from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz. Produced with Different Processing Methods. Molecules. 2019 Aug 15;24(16). 9. Cheng Y. Antiviral Activities of Atractylon From Atractylodis Rhizoma. Mol Med Rep, 2016, 14 (4), 3704-10
9. He XY, et al. Amygdalin - A pharmacological and toxicological review. J Ethnopharmacol. 2020 Feb 27;254:112717.
10. Shen XP, et al. Research and application of Radix Glycyrrhizae. Asian Journal of Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics 2007; 7 (3): 181-200
11. Chrubasik S, et al. Zingiberis rhizoma: a comprehensive review on the ginger effect and efficacy profiles. Phytomedicine. 2005, 12 (9):684-701.