Expert Pharmaceutical’s Liver Benefitor is a unique herbal blend that we have formulated to help improve your liver’s function. The herbs in our proprietary blend all promote overall wellness.
The main ingredients in our Liver Benefitor are Milk thistle, which is also known as silymarin and has antioxidant and antifibrotic effects and can block the effects of toxins which may cause liver cell damage* Dandilion root, has detoxification effects and protects our liver*, who would have thought that something that is not good for our lawn is good for our liver?
- Supports a healthy liver *
- Provides antioxidant support *
- Provides detoxification support *
- Extracted from the silybum seed
- This product does not contain allergens such as gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soybeans, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
- This product does not contain any added sugars or artificial flavoring.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Suggested use: 1 capsule per day.
Main ingredients: Milk thistle, Dandelion, curcumin, kudzu.
Recommend for: People who want to want to improve liver function.
Because of the hepatoprotective effect of silybum, scholars have conducted in-depth and extensive research on its treatment of liver diseases. Studies have shown that its active ingredient silymarin has antioxidant and anti-fibrotic effects, blocking the effect of toxins on liver cell damage. Pharmacological research proves that dandelion has the effect of detoxification and liver protection. Turmeric is now a well-known natural anti-inflammatory product that has been used for many health disorders. The main ingredient in Kudzu has many bioactivities such as antioxidant, anti-inflammation, vasodilation, cardioprotection, and neuroprotection.
1. Abenavoli L et al. Milk thistle in liver diseases: Past, present, future. Phytother Res 2010;24(10):1423-32.
2. González-Castejón M, et al. Diverse biological activities of dandelion. Nutr Rev. 2012 70(9):534-47.
3. Gupta SC et al. Multitargeting by turmeric, the golden spice: From kitchen to clinic. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(9):1510-28.
4. Chang, BY et al. Protective activity of kudzu (Pueraria thunbergiana) vine on chemically-induced hepatotoxicity: in vitro and in vivo studies. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016;16:39.